Operating principle and use
The CW3 checkweigher is a weighing machine used for in-line control of weight of any packed object (product) automatically conveyed.
In the most various industries and for the most various products (boxes, tubes, pastry boats, bags, jars…) the Sautelma Rotolok CW3 checkwigher allows to :
- Check continuously the pre-packed products and reject the products with weight shortages (metrological checking for pre-packed units - legal trade).
- Check the weight of assembled packages to detect the missing (un-complete) boxes.
- Categorize the products according to their weight.
- Measure and totalize the weight of the production.
- Correct automatically a volumetric weigh feeding by mean value feed-back control software for one or more weighing heads.
The CW1 checkweigher is made of five main parts:
- A handling system including the supporting frame and two or three conveying belts,
- A weighing system by high accurate load cell and the digital signal processing unit,
- An electrical control command cubicle,
- An electronics controller for control of all machine functions and data processing,
- A rejection system adapted to the product packing.