Operating principle and use
All Sautelma’s equipment is controlled by the MINISMART industrial weighing & flow rate regulation microcontroller. The MINISMART is a digital electronics for control and display.
It can communicate with its environment through:
- Traditional wiring connections with 4.20 mA analogue signals and PFC digital signals,
- Serial connections with MODBUS protocole
- In Networks such as PROFIBUS, INTERBUS, DEVICE NET, CONTROLNET, PROFINET but also by ETHERNET IP or ETHERNET TCP MODBUS
The MINISMART design is modular and consists of several cards which are used according to the application.
- The following cards can be provided:
- The Backplane (mother) card,
- The Central Unite card,
- The signal processing card
- The Analog I/O card
- The communication card