Operating principle and use
The weighed screw feeder works on double regulation principle. The first regulation induces variation in rotary valve speed in order to keep constant the product weight in the screw. The second regulation induces variation of the screw speed to keep constant and in conformity with the set point the product.
The screw weighing is made through 3 or 4 strain gauge weighing sensors.
Screw speed is measured by an incremental coder.
The Weighed Screw Feeder is used for the continuous weighing and feeding of dusty materials.
- Cement Industry : By-pass dust, Fly ash
- Coke production : Pulverised coal, pet coke,
- Chemical Industry : Crushed phosphate, filler,
- Petrochemical : Polyethylene, Polypropylene
- Aluminium : Pet coke, alumina, lime…