Engineering & Project Mangement
The support of our customers is one of our priorities. Our technicians and sales staff are at your disposal to define your needs, help you choose the best solution and assist you in its implementation.
- Needs analysis and implementation of solutions
- Testing in Sautelma’s factory,
- Supervision of Equipment Installation
- Start-up and Commissioning
- On-site training
- After sales service
- Agents and representatives in foreign countries
- Presence in more than sixty countries worldwide
- An experience of 50 years.
- Unrivalled experience in dynamic and static industrial weighing and dosing and bulk handling.
SAUTELMA ROTOLOK acts as a designer of finished solutions (package) in this profession. It provides engineering, design and manufacture of its machines, the selection and integration of ancillary equipment, as well as installation, commissioning and training.
SAUTELMA ROTOLOK also designs and carries out "turnkey" projects including pneumatic and/or mechanical handling, storage, extraction under the silo and weigh feeding of bulk materials.
With 50 years of experience in the industry SAUTELMA ROTOLOK is perfectly able to meet most of the demands and needs of its customers.
The six stages of SAUTELMA ROTOLOK approach in the context of an overall "turnkey" project are:
- Customer needs analysis (meetings, consulting, ...) and development of a technical and commercial specification (if not existing)
- Project description as a flow sheet,
- Equipment selection and preparing of an offer,
- Studies (quality plan, functional analysis, mechanical and electrical drawings, instrumentation and automation)
- Manufacturing of Sautelma’s equipment and supplies of ancillary equipment,
- Assembly, wiring, commissioning & training.